Pinecrest Preparatory Charter School
Application and Acceptance Procedures 2017 – 2018 – 2019
A Tuition-Free Public Charter School
Desiree Lumpuy, Principal
All students must submit a complete application and most current report card. Hand-deliver, mail directly to the school or fax (407 856-8361). Address can be found below. A copy of this application can be found on the school’s website www.pinecrestorlando.org.
Please note the following:
Private school or non-Orange County Public School students must attach an official transcript for grades six thru eighth. Applicants will not be considered without this information.
- A random selection/lottery process will be used to select eligible applicants.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance.
- Failure to respond to an offer of acceptance by the specified timeframe voids the applicant’s acceptance.
- All students must demonstrate acceptable academic performance as defined by Orange County Schools and Pinecrest Preparatory Charter School’s Code of Student Conduct and maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in order to remain at Pinecrest Preparatory Charter School.
- Pinecrest Preparatory Academy – Orlando is a School of Choice and if the student does not follow the requirements stipulated by the Parent & Student Handbook, they will be asked to return to their home school.
IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER:
- Failure to complete all requested information by the deadline will void an application.
All students who score a level 1 or 2 on the FSA are required to take an Intensive Reading and/or Intensive Math course